Updated on 30 octobre, 2023
By accessing or using this website currently located at www.jobnetafrica.com owned by World Recruitment Centre B.V., the user of this website and any individual or entity on whose behalf a user accesses or uses the website (collectively, "You" or "Your," as appropriate) agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
Use of material
You agree to make use of the website solely for lawful purposes. World Recruitment Centre B.V. does not represent that the Content of the Website is acceptable for use outside of the Netherlands. By accessing the Website from outside the Netherlands, you assume responsibility for complying with the law of the applicable jurisdiction.
Any information, graphics, messages, data, music, photographs, software, sound, video or other materials ("Content") of the website are subject to international laws and are the intellectual property of World Recruitment Center B.V.. The copyright in all content on the site is owned by World Recruitment Center B.V.. The organization and the display of the Website as a whole is a collective work owned by World Recruitment Centre B.V. Therefore, You fully agree not to sell, license, copy, rent, modify, transmit, distribute, or reproduce. You also agree not to publicly display, perform, adapt, frame, publish, edit or create derivative works from our content.
World Recruitment Centre B.V. allows but does not endorse and is not responsible for any hypertext links to the home page of their website. You agree not to copy or adapt the HTML code (s) that World Recruitment Centre B.V. creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by World Recruitment Centre B.V.’s copyright.
The JobnetAfrica name and the JobnetAfrica logo are registered trademarks and service marks of World Recruitment Centre B.V., you agree not to use them without any written authorization whatsoever. Any other trademarks on the website of World Recruitment Centre B.V. are the property of their respective owners.
Links to third-party sites
The Website contains links to third-party websites. Use of Third Party Sites is at your own risk and in this case, World Recruitment Centre B.V. is not responsible and liable for any direct or indirect damages or losses that you incur in the process of connecting with our products and services available on any Third Party Sites.
When you register for the website, you will be asked to provide to World Recruitment Centre B.V. certain information including, for instance, your valid email address, subject to applicable Recruitment Center B.V. policies, which are accessible via this website
Registration and password
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of your login information.
Specific prohibited uses
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment. World Recruitment Centre B.V. specifically prohibits using of their website unlawfully, and therefore users agree not to engage on any of the following:
- Posting and submission of incomplete, false and inaccurate information
- Revising and submitting of already posted material by another party or entity
- Using devices and/or softwares to interfere with the proper working of our website or activities done on this website
- Taking actions which end up imposing or imposes unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website's infrastructure
- Using any search engines, softwares, tools, agents or other devices and mechanisms (for instance browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this website other than the search engine and search agents available from World Recruitment Centre B.V.
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website
Website security rules
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access,
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing",
- Sending unsolicited email that include promotions and/or advertising of products or services
Any violation of either system or network security will result to civil and / or criminal liability. World Recruitment Centre B.V. will investigate such occurrences or violations and may also involve law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. Any damages incurred as a result of such conduct will be recovered through legal action.
Limitation of Liability
By using the World Recruitment Center B.V.’s services you agree with the policies contained on the website. World Recruitment Center B.V. highlights explicitly that it will not accept any liability whatsoever for damages incurred as a result of, or in connection with, use of the services, except only if liability rests on World Recruitment Center B.V. under applicable law.
World Recruitment Centre B.V. reserves the right to modify the contents of the Website or restrict access to the Website at any time without notice.
Applicable law and venue
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of The Netherlands and the courts in the Netherlands will have exclusive jurisdiction in case of a dispute relating to these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please contact World Recruitment Centre B.V. at email@example.com.